Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Typical Introduction

Hi. My name is Joe. Yes, Joe. I am your typical cynic, who can be found in the wild residing in many of the subdivisions of suburban sprawl. Now that we've weeded out anyone looking for inside information on Snookie's bra size, I will continue.

Truth be told I don't know why you want to read this blog. I may be just another faceless voice, screaming my frustrations at an apathetic world. Truth is, I've dabbled with this before and I really didn't get anything from it, but, as it turns out, I need to keep my opinions off my facebook page, because I'm starting to upset people, or make them block me, and honestly, I have so much to share there .I mean it, I do. My mom is on facebook and I've blocked her from half of the shit I post.

Truth be told,  some of my friends bring up stupid shit so this is a place where I can express my opinion without attacking them directly. In essence though, ff you think that anything posted on here is a direct response or attack to something you said, you are incorrect. The only reason I post anything is because I see it as a train of thought from a group of people or even humanity in general, so don't take it personally.

I invite discussion and respectable discourse. Address others as if you are inviting discussion, rather then pontificating. I will do my best to moderate, but keep in mind I'm not impartial. Please attempt to use some form of respectable grammar and spelling, write as if you deserve to be heard and not as if you demand it.



No comments:

Post a Comment